Headlines News :
Home » , , » Yuvan signed Idam Porul Eval

Yuvan signed Idam Porul Eval

Yuvan to score music for Idam Porul Eval, Yuvan to compose music for Idam Porul Eval, Yuvan Shankar Raja scoring music for Seenuramasamy's next, 

Yuvan signed Idam Porul Eval

Seenuramasamy of Themerku Paruvakkatru and Neerparavai fame have signed the music composer Yuvan Shankar Raja to score music for his next which is titled as Idam Porul Eval.

While confirming the news the director Seenuramasamy said that “I am a fan of Yuvan’s music and especially for his voice. I have wanted to work with him for quite some time, but I was doing films on small budget, I didn’t approach him before.”

He adds that ”This film needed a new sound and I felt Yuvan would be the right person for it. I will work with Raghunanthan in the future and I am very happy and proud that he is currently busy with other projects.”
Share this article :


 
Copyright © 2013. GlintCinemas Blog - All Rights Reserved